- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 sticks butter melted
- 8 eggs, separated
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate chips melted
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Add instant coffee to melted butter. Set aside.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, set aside. Beat the egg yolks until lemon colored in an upright mixer. Add the sugar to the egg yolks and beat until combined. Add the brandy, vanilla, melted butter, and chocolate. Add the flour, just to combine. Fold in the egg whites and walnuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9-inch springform pan and bake about 20 minutes. Center will be soft. Serve with whipped cream.
Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse Layer Cake With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse Layer Cake†with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chocolate Ice Cream
Triple Chocolate S'more Pie
White Chocolate Grand Marnier Mousse In Chocolate Pistachio Tuile Cups
Lemon Mousse Cakes
Rob's Chocolate Turtle Martini
Oreo Cookie And White Chocolate Mousse Pie With Macerated Strawberries
Quick Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Mousse Tart