- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallots
- 1/2 cup pinot noir, or other dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 sticks cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- In a medium saucepan, combine the shallots, wine and peppercorns and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until reduced in volume by half, about 2 minutes. Whisk in the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, adding each piece before the previous one has been completely incorporated. Continue until all the butter is incorporated and the sauce coats the back of a spoon, removing the pan from the heat periodically to prevent the sauce from getting too hot and breaking.
- Strain into a clean container and use immediately.
Zucchini Wrapped Fish With Butternut Squash Hash And Pinot Noir Butter Sauce
Roasted Acorn Squash Salad With Maple Syrup Dressing
Pork Medallions With Pears And Spaghetti Squash
Blue Cheese Butter Spread, And Blue Cheese Butter Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Butter Infused Pan Sauce
Goat's Cheese Stuffed Softshells With A Pecan Pesto Butter Sauce
Olive Crusted Mussels With A Lemon Butter Sauce
Seared Salmon Or Pan Fried Snapper With Saute Vegetables And A Drizzle Of Lemon Butter Sauce
Wok Fried Tempura Ahi With Shoyu Mustard Butter Sauce And Tomato Ginger Relish
Ginger Soy Butter Sauce
Lemon Butter Sauce