- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups diced day-old French bread (crusts removed), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium ovenproof skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the chopped garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the bread cubes and salt and toss to combine. Transfer to the oven and bake, stirring occasionally, until the croutons are golden and crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with the Cheese and Beer Soup.
Cheese And Beer Soup With Garlic Croutons And Kielbasa Sausage
Roasted Garlic And Eggplant Spread
Romaine Salad With Creamy Garlic Dressing And Roasted Garlic Croutons
Emeril's Peasant Style Monkfish With Garlic Croutons
Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup With Cheesy Garlic Croutons
Cold Lobster And Vanilla Bean Salad Over Fresh Maiche With Toasted Croutons
Watercress And Shoots Salad With Toasted Flax Seeds, Fresh Berries, Oka Cheese Croutons And Flax Seed Oil Vinaigrette
Apple Salad With Blue Cheese Croutons And Cider Dressing
Mesclun Greens With Creamy Garlic Dressing And Roasted Garlic Crouton With Parmigiano-reggiano Cheese
Kicked Up Mini Pimento Cheese Po Boys