- 6 (1/4-inch thick) country ham slices
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped chives
- Traditional Southern Biscuits
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ham slices and sear on both sides until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Remove the ham from the skillet and set aside.
- To the pan drippings, add the shallots and cook until softened. Deglaze with Grand Marnier and cook until almost dry. Add the mustard and stir until well combined. Add the chicken stock and cook until slightly reduced. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and finish with chopped chives.
- Split the biscuits. Place a piece of ham on the bottom half of the biscuits. Drizzle with sauce and top with the remaining biscuit half.
Fresh Baked Ham With Whisky And Cola Glaze
Pan Fried Quail With Country Milk Gravy And Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
Country Ham And Cheese Biscuits
Cool'n Spicy Green Tomato Soup With Crab And Country Ham
Country Ham With Red Eyed Gravy And Creamy Grits
Emeril's Egg Benedict With Country Ham, Poached Eggs And Fresh Herb Hollandaise
Turnip Soup With Crispy Country Ham And Cornbread Croutons
Ham And Garlic Pork Rolls
Pan Seared Trout With Anchovy Sauce
Seared Salmon Or Pan Fried Snapper With Saute Vegetables And A Drizzle Of Lemon Butter Sauce