- 2 large, firm-ripe peaches, cut in half and stones removed
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Bourbon whiskey
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted, coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the peaches, cut sides up and sprinkle with the brown sugar. Broil until golden brown and the sugar is bubbly and starting to caramelize watching carefully to prevent burning and turning the pan as necessary, 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks start to form. Add the whiskey and powdered sugar and beat until slightly stiff.
- Transfer the peaches to plates and top with a dollop of cream. Sprinkle with the nuts and serve.
Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Fresh Peach Fried Pies With A Cinnamon Crust And Roasted Peach And Raspberry Ice Cream
Vanilla And Bourbon Marinated Pork Loin With Sour Cream Mashed Sweet Potatoes And Pecan Gravy
Emeril's Warm Peach Pancakes With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream And A Drizzle Of Warm Caramel Sauce
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Bourbon Spiked Cream
Roasted Peach Soup Garnished With Peach Sorbet And Butter Cookies
Ruston Peach Crumb Pie And Cinnamon Ice Cream
Peaches And Cream Jelly Roll
Fresh Peach Ice Cream With Rainier Cherries
Buttermilk Praline Ice Cream With Flambeed Peaches