- 1 loaf Ciabatta bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 1/2 cups Emeril's Basic Tomato Sauce, or store-bought pizza or pasta sauce
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
- 6 large leftover meatballs, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the 2 bread halves on a large baking sheet. Spread the tomato sauce evenly over both halves and top each with the Mozzarella cheese. Arrange the meatballs over the cheese and top with sliced onions, red pepper flakes and mozzarella cheese. Bake until the cheese is bubby, the bread is toasted, and the onions are wilted and start to color, about 20 minutes.
Sausage Pizza With Caramelized Onions And Peppers
Chocolate Malt Shake
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
Emeril's Basic Tomato Sauce
Emeril's Balsamic Marinated Ribeyes With Balsamic Barbecue Sauce
Fresh White Anchovy And Artichoke Pizza
Chicago Style Italian Sausage And Pepper Deep Dish Pizza