- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened, plus 2 tablespoons, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups 1/2-inch cubes day-old bread
- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- AMARETTO CREAM SAUCE:
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Amaretto liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- For the Bread Pudding: Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Butter a 10 by 14-inch baking dish with the softened butter.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Whisk in the cream, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Add the bread, chocolate, blueberries, and dried blueberries and stir well, then mix in the melted butter. Let sit for 30 minutes so the bread will absorb the egg mixture.
- Pour into the prepared dish. Bake until firm when pressed in the center, about 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack until just warm, about 20 minutes.
- For the Amaretto Cream Sauce: In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the Amaretto and whisk until smooth.
- In a medium saucepan, scald cream over medium heat. Add the Amaretto slurry to the hot cream and whisking constantly, bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook, whisking for 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and add the sugar. Whisk until dissolved. Let cool to room temperature before serving with the bread pudding.
- Serve warm.
Blueberry And Pear Torte With White Chocolate Ice Cream
Bread Pudding With Strawberry Raspberry Preserves And White Chocolate Sauce
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding With Vanilla Ice Cream And Caramel Sauce
Cherry And White Chocolate Bread Pudding
Coconut Mango Bread Pudding With Caramel Rum Sauce And Fried Coconut Strips
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Spiced Cream
Coconut And White Chocolate Souffles With Mango-rum Sauce
Warm Chocolate Praline Tart With Caramel, Chocolate Sauce, And Vanilla Ice Cream
Dried Cherry And White Chocolate Bread Pudding Box
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bread Pudding with Vanilla Bean Creme Anglaise