- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Essence
- 4 thick slices bread
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, garnish
- Preheat the grill.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, garlic, and Essence until smooth. Place the toast on the grill and cook until lightly colored on 1 side.
- Remove and spread 1 tablespoon of the seasoned butter on the toasted side. Return to the grill and cook until lightly toasted on the bottom, and the garlic butter is melted across the top. Remove from the grill and cut each toast in half on the diagonal. Serve immediately.