- 1 (12 to 15-inch) loaf French or Italian bread, cut into 1/4-inch or 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and brush 1 side of each slice with the olive oil, then lightly season with the salt and pepper. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until light golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool before handling or serving.
- Serve the croutons with the Herb-Marinated Goat Cheeses.
Roast Beef, Arugula, And Blue Cheese Sandwiches On Homemade Rosemary Focaccia Bread With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Dressing
Homemade Buttermilk And Black Pepper Petite Biscuits
Homemade Linguica Sausage
Homemade Bagel Dough
Homemade Thousand Island Spread