- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced papaya
- 1 cup honeydew balls
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup Citrus Ginger Infusion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup toasted, flaked coconut
- Oil, for frying
- 8 large square wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum
- Preheat a fryer to 360 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, mango, papaya, honeydew, strawberries, peaches, blueberries, raspberries, bananas, ginger infusion, and lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Place a wonton wrapper inside a large ladle. Press the wrapper down with a smaller ladle and immerse in the hot oil. Fry until golden brown, releasing the second ladle once it will hold its shape. Remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel lined plate. Repeat with the other wrappers. While the wrappers are still hot, sprinkle the inside with powdered sugar.
- Combine the cream and the powdered sugar. Whip until soft peaks form. Add the rum and whip to medium peaks. Right before serving, sprinkle the fruit with the toasted coconut and toss again.
- Place the wrapper either in a decorative martini or margarita glass, or on a plate. Fill with fruit salad and top with some whipped cream.
Emeril's Cold Noodle Salad
Big Island Tomato And Maui Onion Salad
Island Green Bean Salad
Spiked Watermelon Daiquiri With Citrus Ginger Infusion
Citrus Ginger Infusion
Gazpacho With Mashed Avocado And Smoked Seafood
Catfish Banh Mi: Vietnamese Catfish Po Boy
Fruit Terrine With Almond Cream And Three Fruit Coulis