- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup dark roasted coffee beans
- In the top of a double boiler set over simmering water, melt the chocolate, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and let cool and thicken slightly.
- In batches, drop the beans into the melted chocolate, coating completely on all sides. Remove and place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Let dry completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Baby Back Ribs With Coffee Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
Coffee And Nocello Glazed Duck
Coffee Nocello Glaze
Chocolate, Buttermilk Cake With Fudge Icing And Coffee Ice Cream
Milk Chocolate And Coffee Kahlua-spiked Ice Cream Bonbons
Chocolate Coffee Flan
Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse Layer Cake With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse Layer Cake†with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chocolate Dipped Gooseberries