- 6 ounces ground pork
- 4 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce, plus 3 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon Essence
- 1/4 cup dried shrimp
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound Chinese long beans, stem ends trimmed, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted white sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sri racha (roasted garlic-red pepper puree)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, combine the pork, 4 1/2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, and Essence. Toss to coat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the shrimp and water. Let sit for 15 minutes. Drain and roughly chop.
- In a large saute pan or skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the beans and shallow fry until wrinkled, stirring, about 6 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Remove all but 1 tablespoon of the oil and add the pork mixture and stirring constantly, cook until brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 10 seconds. Add the chopped shrimp, greens beans, hoisin, sesame oil, remaining 3 teaspoons of soy sauce, sesame seeds, sri racha, and red pepper flakes. Stir to coat, and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately.
Emeril's Favorite Chinese Chicken with Green Beans
Slow Cooked White Beans
Roasted Fennel and Green Bean Relish
Braised Green Beans with Pancetta and Caramelized Onions
Slow Cooked White Beans With Pan Fried Pork Chops And Caramelized Onions
Vanilla Ice Cream With Sweet Red Bean Paste
Quick Collard Greens
Emeril’s Slow-Cooked Bam-B-Q Baked Beans
Edamame (japanese Soybeans Cooked In The Pod)