- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and lightly toast in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Roughly chop.
- Place the butter, walnuts, shallots, garlic, and salt in a medium bowl, and mix well with a rubber spatula. Spoon down the middle of an 8-inch piece of parchment paper and roll into a log, about 1-inch in diameter. Wrap tightly and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To use, cut into thin slices and place on top of the Bacon Pancakes. (The Walnut Butter can be frozen, tightly wrapped in plastic, for up to 1 month.)
Bacon Pancakes With Walnut Butter And Caramelized Onions
Gorgonzola Ravioli With Walnut Brown Butter
Chris' Kicked Up Spicy Walnut Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Walnut Butter Cookies
Goat Cheese Stuffed Zucchini Pancakes With Tomato Sauce
Giant Apple Pecan Pancake
Tried And True Buttermilk Pancakes With Strawberry Puree