- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season each fillet on both sides with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer in a large saucepan or deep skillet large enough to hold 2 fillets flat. Add 2 fillets and poach on medium heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and place in a baking dish with 2 tablespoons of the poaching liquid, and cover with foil to keep warm. Cook the remaining fillets.
- Meanwhile, spread the coconut on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted and golden, about 5 minutes.
- Smash avocado in a small bowl with a fork. Add lime juice and season with salt.
- To serve, spoon a portion of the rice, and place a grouper fillet on top. Decoratively arrange mango salsa and smashed avocado around fish, and place several tortilla chips in each. Serve immediately.
Poached Grouper With Mango Salsa And Coconut Cilantro Rice Pilaf
Florida Grouper With Tomatillo Sauce, Florida Orange Mango Salsa, Lump Crabmeat Guacamole, And Fried Yucca Chips
Grilled Marinated Fish With Tropical Salsa And Coconut Rice
Coconut Cilantro Rice Pilaf
Herb Stuffed Roasted Chicken With Reduced Pan Gravy, And Herbed Rice Pilaf With Peas
Hickory-smoked Pork Chops With Braised Greens And Green Onion Rice Pilaf
Red Snapper Fillets Poached With Fennel And Vermouth, Served With Orange Vinaigrette, And Rice With Peas And Pine Nuts
Grilled Flank Steak Tostadas With Black Bean Puree, Roasted Pepper Salsa And Cilantro-Tequila Cream
Coconut Mango Bread Pudding With Caramel Rum Sauce And Fried Coconut Strips