- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus 2 teaspoons
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound button mushrooms, wiped clean and sliced
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta
- 1 cup grated monterey jack
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 6 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 by 13-inch glass baking dish with 2 teaspoons of the butter and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the remaining butter over medium-high heat. Add the onions, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and cook, stirring, until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and cook until they give up their liquid, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, mushroom mixture, ricotta, jack, and feta, and toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, nutmeg, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add to the spinach mixture. Add the bread crumbs and mix well. Transfer to the prepared dish and top with a layer of Parmesan. Bake until the casserole is firm and the top is golden, about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Spinach, Mushroom, And Red Pepper Strudel
Spinach, Mushroom, And Four Cheese Lasagna
Lasagna Of Fresh Spinach, Corn And Crab With A Goat's Cheese Sauce
Gnocchi With Mushroom, Tomato And Herb Ragout
Crispy Confit Of Duck And Yukon Gold Potatoes With Braised Spinach, Shaved Truffles, Truffle Emulsion And White Truffle Oil
Fennel, Orange, Spinach, And Olive Salad With Shaved Parmesan
Spinach, Orange, And Almond Salad
Mexican Breakfast Casserole
Oyster Artichoke Casserole
Garbanzo Beans And Spinach Casserole