- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the noodles until tender. Drain in a colander and return to the pot.
- In a saute pan, add the butter and cook until lightly brown, about 5 minutes. Add sage, parsley, chives, and salt and cook 1 minutes. Finish with Parmesan cheese.
Linguica Stuffed Turkey Breast With Buttered Egg Noodles
Italian Style Venison Stew With Egg Noodles
Homemade Linguica Sausage
Mustard Cream Sauce
Chorizo And Mussels In Tomato Wine Broth
Cheese Stuffed Homemade Sausages With Poached Eggs And Tasso Cream Sauce
Steamed Egg Custard With Pork