- 1/2 pound very thinly sliced prosciutto di Parma
- 4 cups arugula, washed, patted dry and stemmed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces large button mushrooms, stemmed, caps sliced very thinly
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, very thinly sliced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes (about 3/4 pound), cored, seeded, and finely diced
- 1/4 pound Parmigiano-Reggiano, finely shaved
- 8 fresh thin bread sticks
- Arrange the prosciutto slices decoratively around the edges of 4 salad plates.
- In a bowl, toss the arugula with 2 tablespoons of the oil, 1 teaspoon of the vinegar, and salt and pepper, to taste. Place the arugula in the center of the 4 plates.
- In the same bowl, toss the mushrooms and artichoke hearts in the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, 2 teaspoons of vinegar, and salt and pepper, to taste. Arrange the mushrooms and artichoke hearts over the arugula. Top with the diced tomatoes and shaved cheese, and serve with 2 breadsticks on each plate.
Pasta Rags Emilia Romagna Style With Prosciutto Di Parma
The Rose Of Parna
Parmesan And Spinach Pie
Parmesan Vegetable Fritters
Crab Salad With Zucchini Salad And Baby Asparagus
Warm Lobster Salad
Caramelized Salmon Over A Warm Potato Salad
Fresh Herb Salad
Warm Pea Shoot And Rock Shrimp Salad With Hoisin Dressing And Crispy Wontons