- 2 (1 1/2-pound) lamb loins, trimmed and tied at 1-inch intervals
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons Essence
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Saskatoonberry Chutney
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine the bread crumbs, oil, ginger, mint, Essence, cumin, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Place the loins in a roasting pan and pat with the breadcrumb mixture to make a crust. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 125 degrees F for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 15 minutes before carving. Serve with Saskatoonberry Chutney.
Garlic Studded Loin Of Venison With A Berry Reduction
Mixed Berry And Nectarine Crostade With Canola Oil Pie Crust
Cold Chicken Roulades With Fruit Chutney
Caraway And Fennel Crusted Loin Of Lamb With Mustard Sauce
Roasted Veal Loin Stuffed With Fontina Cheese And Truffles With A Mushroom Sauce
Paneed Pork Loin And Mashed Root Vegetables With A Roasted Cipollini And Field Pea Relish
Garlic Roasted Pork Loin With Raspberry Chipotle Glaze
Chili Pork Loin With Cilantro Oil
Jerusalem Artichokes With Mushrooms And Truffle Oil