- 8 large baking potatoes, like Russets
- Drizzle olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage, ground
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups cream fr‚iche
- 1/2 pound white cheddar, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake until tender, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and cool. In a sauté pan, over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until caramelized, about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Meanwhile, in a sauté pan, over medium heat, add the 1 tablespoon of oil. When the oil is hot, brown the sausage, about 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the sausage and drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- Using a sharp knife, remove the top 1/4 of each potato. Using a spoon, remove the flesh from each potato, leaving about 1/4-inch border on each potato. Set the hollowed potato shells, aside. In a mixing bowl, combine the potato flesh, butter, and cream frâiche. Season with salt and pepper. Using a hand masher, mash until smooth. Add half of the cheese, onions, sausage, chives, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Fill each hollow potato with the potato/sausage mixture. Top each potato with the remaining cheese. Place on a baking sheet and bake until the potatoes are warm and the cheese melts. Remove from the oven and serve.
Crawfish Stuffed Veal Chops With Crawfish Marchand De Vin Sauce And Creamy White Cheddar Cheese Grits
Apple Smoked Bacon, White Cheddar And Potato Omelet
White Cheddar Cracker Croutons
Baby Lettuces And Cayenne Roasted Peanuts With Creole Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, And Homemade White Cheddar Crackers
Garlic Stuffed Sliced Fillet Of Beef Over Emeril's Crispy Potato Sandwich
Smothered Andouille Sausage And Shrimp Over Creamy Stone Ground Grits
Emeril's Warm Peach Pancakes With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream And A Drizzle Of Warm Caramel Sauce
Scalloped Potatoes And Onions
Andouille Cornbread Stuffing
Emeril's Chili Over Crispy Potatoes And Crumbled Blue Cheese