- 4 (6-ounce) swordfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Caponata relish
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- Rub both sides of the fillets with olive oil and season lightly with the salt and pepper. Grill until the fish is cooked, but still slightly rare in the center, turning once, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve with the Caponata Relish.
Grilled Swordfish With White Bean Relish And Potato Skordalia
Seared Ahi Tuna With Caponata Relish
Roasted Rainbow Trout With A Lump Crab Meat And Grilled Asparagus Relish With A Lemon Beurre Blanc
Potato Crusted Gulf Fish With A Grilled Mushroom Relish
Grilled Lamb Patties With A White Bean And Mint Relish
Fresh Swordfish With An Olive Tomato Sauce And Crispy Calamari
Swordfish With Fennel-saffron Compote
Grilled Swordfish Kabobs With Fresh Herb Pesto Sauce
Grilled Swordfish With Citrus Salsa
Eggplant And Spinach Curry