- 1 boneless beef chuck roast or shrimp, chicken, ham, etc. (2 to 3 pounds)
- Season All Mix or Maggi Seasoning
- 2 (16-ounce) packages spaghetti
- 2 to 3 bunches green onion
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and sliced
- 1 small bottle soy sauce
- Boil the roast or prepare meat of choice with Season All Mix (or Maggi) and set aside to cool. Reserve the cooking liquid. Finely chop the meat and green onions. Mix the reserved cooking liquid with the soy sauce. Put portions (to taste) each of broth, noodles, meat and sliced boiled eggs into individual bowls and serve.