- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans
- 1 tablespoon Salsa Lizano or Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Heat the oil in a large heavy pan over medium heat. Add the onions and bell peppers and cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes. Add the black beans and the sauce, and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes. Add the rice and mix with the coriander. You can add eggs, bacon strips or sausage to the mixture to make a heartier dish. Serve hot with fried eggs and/or pork or beef chops.