- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 24 medium to small oysters, shucked and drained
- 12 bacon slices, cut in half crosswise
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the wine, garlic, and pepper sauce. Add the oysters and toss to coat. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place the bacon flat on a work surface and scrape with the back of a knife to prevent from shrinking while cooking. Place 1 oyster on each piece of bacon and roll up to enclose. Secure with a toothpick and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Place on the top rack of the oven and broil, until the bacon is crisp and the edges of the oysters have curled, turning once to cook both sides evenly.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.