- One-fourth cup sour cream
- One-fourth cup coconut milk or heavy cream
- One-half teaspoon lime juice
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl until well blended.
- The soup is especially attractive, and seasonal, when served in a tureen made from a fresh pumpkin or squash (like a Turk's Turban or Cinderella). Simply wash a fresh pumpkin/squash. Remove the stem top, as you would when making a Jack-o-Lantern. Hollow out the insides, removing all flesh and seeds. Line the inside of the pumpkin/squash with foil to rim and fill with soup.