- Open the cans of tuna, being very careful with the sharp lids.
- Drain the tuna in a fine mesh strainer set over the sink or a bowl, pressing down on the tuna with the back of a spoon to release as much liquid as possible.
- Place the drained tuna in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with a fork.
- Serve in a sandwich or inside a scooped-out tomato.
- Kick up your tuna salad by adding chopped hard-boiled eggs!
- Optional Accompaniments: Lettuce leaves Sliced tomatoes Halved or sliced avocados Scooped-out tomato Cucumber slices Toasted crackers
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Tuna Melts In Your Mouth
Dress Up Pasta Salad
Good For You Garden Pita Pockets With Egg Salad
Nutty Apple Salad
You Pick The Greens Salad With Three Simple Dressings
Your Favorite Fruit Salad
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs