- Open the cans of tuna, being very careful with the sharp lids.
- Drain the tuna in a fine mesh strainer set over the sink or a bowl, pressing down on the tuna with the back of a spoon to release as much liquid as possible.
- Place the drained tuna in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with a fork.
- Serve in a sandwich or inside a scooped-out tomato.
- Kick up your tuna salad by adding chopped hard-boiled eggs!
- Optional Accompaniments: Lettuce leaves Sliced tomatoes Halved or sliced avocados Scooped-out tomato Cucumber slices Toasted crackers