- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion (tops only)
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard or other whole-grain spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Baby Bam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir well with a large spoon or rubber spatula to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving, or keep refrigerated for up to 1 day.
Itís A Bbq Chicken Wrap, With Quick And Crunchy Slaw
Quick And Creamy Herb Dressing
Crispy Crunchy Granola Munchies
Crunchy Snack Mix To Go!
Crunchy Corn Chip Pie
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Feel Good Chicken And Rice Soup
Fresh And Fruity Freeze Pops
Grill It Up A Notch Ham And Cheese Sandwich
Just Like Momís Cupcakes With Vanilla And Chocolate Icings