- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion (tops only)
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard or other whole-grain spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Baby Bam 
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir well with a large spoon or rubber spatula to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving, or keep refrigerated for up to 1 day.