- 4 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Place the bread on a cutting board or large plate.
- With a butter knife or other spreader, spread each slice with about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the butter.
- Pour the sugar and cinnamon into a small bowl and stir with a spoon to combine well.
- Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon sugar over each slice of bread to evenly coat.
- Place the prepared bread slices directly on the rack of a toaster oven and toast until golden brown and bubbly, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve warm.
- Did you know that cinnamon comes from the inner bark of a tree?
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
I Love Gaaahlic Bread
Gooey Cinnamon Buns
Wake You Up Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Emeril's Favorite French Toast
Totally Terrific Cheese Toast
Ooey Gooey Blueberry French Toast
Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies