- 30 chicken drumettes
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- One and one-half teaspoons ground ginger
- One-half teaspoon five-spice powder
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Blanch chicken drumettes in boiling water for 5 minutes. Rinse in cold water and remove the skins. Combine the remaining ingredients. Add the chicken to the marinade, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the chicken on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick spray and bake chicken 30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Serve hot or cold.