- 1 large bag corn chips
- Chili con Queso
- Pickled jalapeno slices, optional
- 1 medium Hass avocado, peeled, seeded, and diced
- Chopped grilled green onions, garnish
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves, garnish
- Sour cream, garnish
- Spread the corn chips in a thick layer across a large heat-proof tray or decorative platter.
- Ladle the chili con queso over the chips in an even layer. If desired, top with jalapeno slices. Evenly arrange the chopped avocados, green onions, and cilantro over the meat layer and top with dollops of sour cream.
- Serve immediately.