- One 12-ounce box Crispix cereal
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- One 13-ounce jar Nutella chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, Nutella, and chocolate chips over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl place the Crispix and pour the melted chocolate mixture over the top. Gently stir well to coat evenly. Sprinkle with the powdered sugar and cocoa and toss to coat. Store in an airtight container.
Microwave Nutty Caramel Corn
Nutty Ice Cream Cake With Caramel Sauce And Toffee Bits
Maple Ice Cream With Candied Walnuts, And Nutty Chocolate Sauce
Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Bacon From Heaven
Hannah's Heavenly Mocha Blended
Sweet Nutty Popcorn Treats
Chocolate Swirl Bundt Cake With Nutty Topping