- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch sugar, or more to taste
- Pinch cayenne
- Place the yogurt in a fine mesh strainer set over a bowl and drain for 1 hour. Discard the liquid in the bowl.
- Have 1 whole, peeled cucumber for chef to demo seeding and chopping and set aside.
- Place the drained yogurt in a medium bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Place, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 hour to cool and blend.
- Stir well and serve.
Panzanelea (french Bread Salad)
Melitzanosalata (eggplant Salad)
Basmati Rice Salad
Panzanella (tuscan Bread And Tomato Salad)
Hearts Of Palm Salad With Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Oranges, Bibb Lettuce, Shaved Fennel, And Fried Soft Shell Crabs With Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
Spicy Green Beans With Garlic
Grilled Eggplant With Almond, Yogurt And Coriander Sauce