- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch sugar, or more to taste
- Pinch cayenne
- Place the yogurt in a fine mesh strainer set over a bowl and drain for 1 hour. Discard the liquid in the bowl.
- Have 1 whole, peeled cucumber for chef to demo seeding and chopping and set aside.
- Place the drained yogurt in a medium bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Place, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 hour to cool and blend.
- Stir well and serve.