- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 very ripe bananas, peeled and cut lengthwise in half
- 6 ounces Mexican chocolate, grated
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- In a bowl whip the cream until soft peaks begin to form. Add the sugar and cinnamon and whip until it just forms stiff peaks. Place in a decorative bowl.
- Place a tortilla on a work surface. Lay half a banana down the center of the tortilla and top with 1/4 of the chopped chocolate. Paint the edges of the tortilla with water on your finger. Fold the edges tightly toward the center, and seal with toothpicks and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep sauté pan, or fryer to 360°F.
- Carefully slip the filled tortillas into the oil and cook, turning, until golden brown on all sides, about 3 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Serve the dessert tortillas with the sweetened whipped cream on the side for dipping.
Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzles and Chocolate Sauce
Fried Chocolate Bananas
Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding
Frozen Caramelized Banana And Chocolate Bombe
Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding With Mint Créme Anglaise
Banana Cream Pie With Caramel Drizzles And Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate Banana Desserts
Strawberry Banana Chocolate Brownies Trifles With Vanilla Pudding
Deep Dish Banana Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate Banana Ice Cream