- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 8 cups vegetable oil
- 5 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut crosswise into 1/8-inch thick slices
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a very large, deep pot or heat an electric fryer to 360ºF. Fry the sweet potatoes, in batches, until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar and serve hot.
Grilled Sweet Potato Símore Pies
Oven Fried Potato And Sweet Potato Chips With Creamy Oven Cooked Bacon Dip
Fried Sweet Potato Hashbrowns
Fried Sweet Potatoes
Sweet Potato Chiffon Pie
Grilled Sweet Potato S'more Pies
Molokai Sweet Potato Salad
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Monster Bam Steaks