- 1/2 pound crawfish tails or small, peeled shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Emerilís Original Essence
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 12 large fresh poblano or New Mexico chiles
- 2 large ears corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet), room temperature
- 6 ounces grated Colby or mild cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- Season the crawfish tails with the Essence. In a medium, heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the green onions and garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the crawfish tails and sauté for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Char the chiles over the grill until blackened on all sides. Meanwhile, rub 1 teaspoon olive oil on each ear of corn and sprinkle with the salt. Grill the corn until cooked through, about 8 – 12 minutes. Remove the corn from the grill and let cool. Seal the chiles in a plastic or paper bag and let stand 10 minutes. Peel and seed the chiles, leaving the stem end intact, and set aside.
- Cut the corn from the cob and place the kernels in a mixing bowl. Add the crawfish tails, goat cheese and Colby cheese, and mix well. Form the mixture into 12 equal portions, about 3 tablespoons each, and stuff into the seeded chiles, pressing to close.
- Place the stuffed chiles on the hot grill and cook, turning, until the cheese is just melted, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately with salsa and sour cream for dipping, as desired.
Sausage, Onion And Bell Pepper Brochettes With Grilled Kicked Up Polenta Squares
Grilled Fish Tacos with a Roasted Chile and Avocado Salsa
Chiles Rellenos With Rock Shrimp Salsa Fresca
Grilled Escolar With Crawfish Cream Sauce And Fried Arugula
Grilled Filet of Beef with Blue Cheese Glacage, Bacon and Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes and a Drizzle of Emeril's Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
Barbecued Oysters With Spicy Garlic Butter
Andouille Potato Cakes With Fresh Corn And Tomato Salsa
Crawfish Rellenos With Red Bean Sauce
Vanilla And Bourbon Marinated Pork Loin With Sour Cream Mashed Sweet Potatoes And Pecan Gravy
Dill And Black Pepper Gravlax With Mini Potato Pancakes And Chive Sour Cream