- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, picked over, cartilage and shell removed
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 6 pre-made crepes
- 6 blanched chives
- In a medium bowl, gently mix together all of the ingredients.
- Spread the crepes on a flat work surface and place one heaping tablespoon of the crabmeat salad in the center of each. Draw up the crepes as though making a bundle, twisting the crepe gently to enclose the crabmeat. Tie a chive around the top of the bundle to seal the purse.
- Serve immediately, or store, tightly wrapped, in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
Lump Crabmeat Remick With Saffron Rice Pilaf
Lump Crabmeat And Fresh Florida Hearts Of Palm Strudel With A Sweet Corn Remoulade
Kicked Up Guacamole With Lump Crabmeat
Fried Green Tomatoes With Lump Crabmeat And Dave's Ravigote
Florida Grouper With Tomatillo Sauce, Florida Orange Mango Salsa, Lump Crabmeat Guacamole, And Fried Yucca Chips
Asparagus Soup With Red Pepper Sauce And Lump Crabmeat
Jumbo Lump Crabmeat Timbale In A Clear Tomato Juice
Roasted Yellowtail Snapper With A Lump Crabmeat And Grilled Asparagus Relish With A Lemon Beurre Blanc
Emeril's Beggar Purses Consisting Of Seared Scallops, Truffle Mash, And Fried Quail Eggs Wrapped In A Truffle Crepe
Belon Oysters With Champagne & Chervil Mignonette And Beluga Caviar