- 2 pounds fresh bay scallops, shucked
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- 1 small fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and small diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat the fryer.
- Combine the scallops, bell peppers, jalapeno, red onion, lime juice, coconut milk, olive oil, cilantro and garlic in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Divide the mixture in half.
- SEVICHE: Cover one of the halves and place back in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Drain the remaining half.
- ESCABECHE: Place the flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper. Dredge the remaining half of scallops in the seasoned flour, coating completely. Fry in batches until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the Seviche into each parfait glass. Top the Seviche with a spoonful of the avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the Escabeche over the avocado. Garnish with cilantro.
Scallop Dumplings With Asian Slaw And Chili Butter Sauce
Grilled Sea Scallops With Pasta Rags, Homemade Pesto, Current Tomatoes, Fresh Asparagus And Chantrelle Mushrooms
Two Way Duck
Crispy Fish With Two Way Vegetable Slaw
Crabmeat, Asparagus, And Tomato Salad, Two Ways
Roasted Chicken With Lemon Herb Sauce And Sauteed Mushrooms, Two Ways
Vanilla Creme Brulee, Two Ways
Fried Rock Shrimp With Two Remoulade Sauces
Two Way Duck With Sweet Potatoes