- 10 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 2 left whole, 8 cut into halves lengthwise, yolks and whites separated
- Three-fourths teaspoon salt
- One-fourth teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 3 to 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a bowl mash the hard-boiled yolks along with the 2 whole eggs. Stir in the salt, pepper, mustard, pickle relish, and enough mayonnaise to hold the mixture together. Heap the egg yolk mixture into egg white halves and serve.