- 16 ounce package frozen sliced peaches, no sugar added, thawed
- 1 cup peach nectar
- One-half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- One-fourth teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups (about 3 ounces) low-fat granola cereal
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the peaches in a soufflé dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray. Combine the nectar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cornstarch and stir well. Pour the liquid over the peaches and mix. Cover the top with the granola and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.