- 3/4 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped Italian plum tomatoes (about 3)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Shrimp Stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 light pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cut up
- Mash the tomatoes with a whisk in a small nonreactive saucepan over high heat for about 1 minute. Add the garlic, Shrimp Stock, salt, cayenne, and black pepper and bring to a boil, whisking. Continue cooking, whisking constantly, for about 1 minute.
- Add the butter a few pats at a time, and when half incorporated, remove the pot from the heat and continue whisking until all of the butter is incorporated.
- Serve immediately or prepare only through Step 1; store, refrigerated, in airtight container. Reheat in a saucepan over low heat. When the sauce comes to a simmer, proceed with Step 2.
Crab Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Butter And White Bean Relish
Lemon Butter Sauce
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish
Chanterelle, Crabmeat, and Fettuccine with Lemon Butter Sauce
Andouille Gnocchi With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Fresh Tomato Sauce
Gulf Fish Beignets With Tomato Corn Tartar Sauce
Olive Tomato Sauce
Pork And Eggplant Cutlets With Olive Tomato Sauce
Portobello Mushrooms, Angel Hair Pasta, And Fresh† Tomato Sauce