- 1/2 pound goat cheese, such as Montrachet
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 4 small heads radicchio, cored 1/2- to 3/4-inch deep, cores reserved
- 1 1/3 cups Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to 375?F.
- In a bowl, combine the goat cheese, oil, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper, and blend until thoroughly incorporated. Makes 1/2 cup.
- Stuff each radicchio with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture and place the cores on as caps. Arrange the radicchio in a pie plate, add about 1/4 cup water to the bottom of the plate, and bake until tender, for about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- While the radicchio are baking, prepare the Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette.
- To serve, spread 1/3 cup of the vinaigrette on each of 4 dinner plates and top with 1 baked radicchio. Serve immediately.
Sun-dried Tomato And Walnut Pesto
Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Sun Dried Tomato Flatbread
Warm Creole Cream Cheese And Goat Cheese Cakes With Sun-dried Tomatoes And Pesto
Crab Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Butter And White Bean Relish
Asparagus And Seared Shrimp With Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
Seared Peppered Tuna With Greens And Vodka Vinaigrette
Warm Greens With Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Chicken Pockets Stuffed With Goat Cheese, Chorizo, And Pine Nuts On A Bed Of Southern Style Black Eye Peas