- 1/2 pound goat cheese, such as Montrachet
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 4 small heads radicchio, cored 1/2- to 3/4-inch deep, cores reserved
- 1 1/3 cups Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette 
- Preheat the oven to 375?F.
- In a bowl, combine the goat cheese, oil, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper, and blend until thoroughly incorporated. Makes 1/2 cup.
- Stuff each radicchio with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture and place the cores on as caps. Arrange the radicchio in a pie plate, add about 1/4 cup water to the bottom of the plate, and bake until tender, for about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- While the radicchio are baking, prepare the Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette.
- To serve, spread 1/3 cup of the vinaigrette on each of 4 dinner plates and top with 1 baked radicchio. Serve immediately.