- 1 pound peeled fresh crawfish tails
- 3 tablespoons Emerilís Creole Seasoning
- 3 cups Fried Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup bias-cut thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 cups shredded bok choy
- 1 cup stemmed snow peas
- 1/4 cup nuts (pecans, pistachios, pine nuts, or peanuts)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons peeled and minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 cup Basic Chicken Stock or
- Shrimp Stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the crawfish tails with 2 tablespoons Creole Seasoning in a small bowl and mix with your hands until the seasoning is thoroughly blended in.
- Prepare the Fried Pasta, and keep warm on baking sheet in a 200?F oven.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the celery, onions and green onions, bok choy, and snow peas and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the nuts and sesame oil and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the stock and bring to a simmer. Add the crawfish, salt, pepper, and the remaining 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Makes 4 cups.
- To serve, divide the Fried Pasta into 4 equal portions (reserving a few noodles for garnish), and stack them in shallow soup bowls. Spoon 1 cup stir-fried crawfish over the noodles. Sprinkle a few reserved noodles on top.
Steamed Ginger Shrimp Dumplings With Stir Fried Sesame Vegetables
Stir Fried Sesame Vegetables
Tipsy Snapper With Ginger Sake Sauce And Fried Arugula
Crawfish Egg Rolls With Hot Sesame Drizzle
Chile Pepper Lobster Over Saffron Linguine
Crawfish Stuffed Filet Mignon With Crawfish Bordelaise Sauce
Greens with Fried Tortellini and Prosciutto
Hot Sesame Drizzle
White Chocolate Banana Sesame Loaf