- 1/2 recipe Herbed Profiteroles
- 1/2 pound boneless smoked duck breast, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut up
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Emerilís Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Chile Pepper Glaze
- 1 cup shredded Bibb lettuce
- Prepare the profiteroles and set aside.
- Place the duck breast, shallots, butter, cream, Creole Seasoning, salt, and pepper in a food processor and purÈe, stopping once to scrape the sides, until the mixture is smooth. Makes 1 1/2 cups.
- Prepare the Chile Pepper Glaze.
- To serve, slice 1/4 inch off the top of each profiterole. Place 1 profiterole on each of 4 plates and, using the tines of a fork, drizzle the inside of each pastry cup with about 1 teaspoon of the Chile Pepper Glaze. Sprinkle the plate with 2 tablespoons lettuce, mound 3 tablespoons mousse into each profiterole, and replace the lids. Dip the tines of the fork into the glaze again, and let the glaze drizzle through onto the lid of each profiterole, using about 1/2 teaspoon for each.
Chile Pepper Glaze
Smoked Duck Stew With Smoked Duck Dumplings
Smoked Duck Hash With Poached Eggs And Woodland Cream
Scallops Seviche In Herbed Profiteroles
Chile Pepper Lobster Over Saffron Linguine
Duck And Pumpkin Risotto With Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds And Duck Cracklings
Smoked Salmon Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
Smoked Salmon Cheesecake With Green Onions Coulis
Veal, Beef, Quail, Or Duck Glaze