- 2 cups Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 4 fillets (6 to 8 ounces each) pompano, snapper, catfish, sea bass, grouper, or lemonfish
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 large raw potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- Prepare the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, and set aside. (This doesnít have to be reheated.)
- Spread the fillets on a clean surface and sprinkle the top of each with 1/2 teaspoon Creole Seasoning. Spread 1 teaspoon of the mustard on each fillet. Peel and grate the potatoes by hand on the large holes of a grater. Top each fish fillet with 1/2 cup of the grated potatoes, packing them down with a spatula. Sprinkle the potatoes on each fillet with 1/4 teaspoon ofthe salt and 2 turns of the pepper.
- Heat the oil in 2 nonstick skillets over high heat, 1/4 cup of the oil per skillet. When the oil is hot, gently slide 2 fillets into each skillet with a spatula, crust side up, taking care to keep the crust intact. Fry for 2 minutes, flip the fillets quickly and carefully, and fry crust side down until golden brown, for about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- To serve, pour 1/2 cup of the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce into each of 4 dinner plates. Place 1 fillet, crust side up on each plate, and sprinkle with the chives.
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Curry Crusted Lamb Chops With Garlic Wine Sauce And Potato Shallot Custards
Monster Herbed Veal Chops With Rosemary Potato Crisps And Roasted Shallot Sauce
Pine Nut Crusted Chicken With Roasted Poblano Sauce
Pork Medallions With Braised Red And Green Cabbages And Roasted Shallots
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Creole Callaloo With Roasted Red Pepper Rouille
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish
Roasted Shrimp With Saffron Potatoes And Tomato Mirliton Relish
Tamarind Glazed Pork Chops With Mole Cream And Roasted Sweet Potatoes