- 1/2 recipe Basic Pie Dough
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Prepare the Basic Pie Dough and line a pie pan. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a bowl beat the eggs together with the sugar and salt. Add the corn syrup, butter, and vanilla and whisk until all is thoroughly incorporated and the mixture is frothy.
- Spread the pecans in a layer on the bottom of the pastry shell, and pour in the filling. Bake until firm, for about 1 hour.
- Serve warm, cut into wedges, with or without vanilla ice cream.
Chocolate Chip Pie With Bourbon Cream
Chocolate Pecan Cake With White Chocolate Mocha Sauce
Perfect Poached Eggs
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Banana Cream Pie With Caramel Drizzles And Chocolate Sauce
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish
Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzles and Chocolate Sauce
Apple Pecan Stuffing
Pecan Crab Relish
Jeremy's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie