- 1/2 cup boned, skinned and julienned chicken breasts (about 4 ounces)
- 2 1/2 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces chopped andouille or chorizo sausage
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- Toss the chicken strips with 1 teaspoon Creole Seasoning.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the seasoned chicken and sautÈ, shaking the skillet occasionally, for about 1 minute. Add the anouille and cook, shaking the skillet and stirring, for a 1 minute. Add the shrimp and the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon Creole Seasoning and sautÈ for 1 minute. Stir in the green onions, garlic, and cream and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce, salt, and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain in a colander. Add the cooked fettuccine and toss until the pasta is heated through and thoroughly blended with the same sauce, for about 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Makes about 5 cups.
- To serve, allow 1 1/4 cups per portion in pasta bowls. Sprinkle each portion with the remaining Parmesan, 1 tablespoon per serving.
Nno Spanakopita Phyllo Packages
Chanterelles, Crabmeat, And Fettuccine With Lemon Butter Sauce
Chile Pepper Lobster Over Saffron Linguine
Greens With Fried Tortellini And Prosciutto
Herbed Lamb Patties With Creole Ratatouille And Rosemary Jus
Oysta Pasta With Caviar
Portobello Mushrooms, Angel Hair Pasta, And Fresh† Tomato Sauce
Wild Mushrooms, Tasso, And Angel Hair Pasta