- 1/2 cup boned, skinned and julienned chicken breasts (about 4 ounces)
- 2 1/2 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces chopped andouille or chorizo sausage
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- Toss the chicken strips with 1 teaspoon Creole Seasoning.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the seasoned chicken and sautÈ, shaking the skillet occasionally, for about 1 minute. Add the anouille and cook, shaking the skillet and stirring, for a 1 minute. Add the shrimp and the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon Creole Seasoning and sautÈ for 1 minute. Stir in the green onions, garlic, and cream and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce, salt, and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain in a colander. Add the cooked fettuccine and toss until the pasta is heated through and thoroughly blended with the same sauce, for about 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Makes about 5 cups.
- To serve, allow 1 1/4 cups per portion in pasta bowls. Sprinkle each portion with the remaining Parmesan, 1 tablespoon per serving.